Importing Online WAB app into Dev Edition

Jump to solution
03-30-2016 02:02 PM
MichaelMiller2
Occasional Contributor III

I'm seeing the following error when attempting import an Online WAB app into Dev Edition.  Using 1.3 Dev version and this app was created this week in AGOL.

Any suggestions to overcome this this?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

It may be that the AGOL is using features that are not yet available in the developer edition.  Online tends to come out first and has had at least one update since WAB 1.3 developer edition was release (Dec 201).

Version 2.0 of the developer edition is due any time....but it is out when it is out, so we just need to wait.  They expected it to be out a week ago but my guess is they are working on feedback they received at the Dev Summit before they release.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

It may be that the AGOL is using features that are not yet available in the developer edition.  Online tends to come out first and has had at least one update since WAB 1.3 developer edition was release (Dec 201).

Version 2.0 of the developer edition is due any time....but it is out when it is out, so we just need to wait.  They expected it to be out a week ago but my guess is they are working on feedback they received at the Dev Summit before they release.

MichaelMiller2
Occasional Contributor III

Never mind.......looks like some of the widgets are "newer". I thought with 1.3, Dev Edition would be synced with the online version?

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

They are usually  released are a little closer, timing-wise, but as mentioned, the Dev Summit happened.   An of course, it is much easier for them to push more releases online (and do quick fixes,if needed).  Not as easy for a downloaded/hosted version.

Online comes out 1st...then developer....then portal.