Import From WAB ArcGIS Online to Developer Edition

Jump to solution
07-29-2015 04:21 PM
JosephMootz1
Occasional Contributor

I cannot seem to import some of the WAB apps from ArcGIS Online to my the WAB Developer Edition version 1.1. I believe I could do this before the latest release of the ArcGIS Online edition. If I try to import a ArcGIS Online WAB app which has been saved after 3/1/15, I get the following message: Failed to upgrade app! Please refer to the log for details.

I checked the \server\logs\appbuilder.log but there are no new entries corresponding to the time I tried the import.

Is this a recent development from the latest ArcGIS Online update? If so, will a developer edition be released so to match the ArcGIS Online edition?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

The online version of Web App Builder is a little ahead of the Developers edition.  The next release for Developers edition (v1.2) is due out in (early) August.  Hopefully when the new release is out it will import successfully.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

The online version of Web App Builder is a little ahead of the Developers edition.  The next release for Developers edition (v1.2) is due out in (early) August.  Hopefully when the new release is out it will import successfully.

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Version 1.2 of the Web AppBuilder developer's edition is now available for download

Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition) | ArcGIS for Developers

0 Kudos