Have OOTB WebAppBuilder Widgets Work Together

Jump to solution
05-18-2018 07:08 AM
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Since WebAppBuilder widgets allow you to configure web applications, I was wondering if there are configuration settings on these out-of-the-box (OOTB) widgets to work together so the results of 1 widget are presented in another widget.

Currently I am interested in knowing if the Search Widget with a layer search configured can have it's query results presented in the Attribute Table widget.  It seems that by default the Attribute Table widget shows all the results for a specific layer or you can limit the results to the map extent.  As mentioned above, I would like to configure the Attribute Table widget to be able to present the results of the Search widget.

If the Search widget cannot be associated with the Attribute Table widget, is there another OOTB widget that can be associated with the Attribute Table widget?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Michael,

No the search widget does not sent results to the AT Widget but the OOTB Query widget does.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Michael,

No the search widget does not sent results to the AT Widget but the OOTB Query widget does.