Select to view content in your preferred language

Google Streetview WAB 1.3

Jump to solution
03-08-2016 06:26 AM
GeorgeKatsambas
Occasional Contributor III

I am at my wits end why Streetview is being blocked on my pad, I have block ups allowed on Safari, Robert Scheitlin your streetview map works on my Ipad. My wab map will not allow streetview to open on the ipad saying this site is attempting to open a pop up window, Block Allow, I allow 3 to 4 times then a separate tab opens with Error Code: 500 internal Server Error, the request was rejected by HTTP Filter.  (12217) I have tried this on other wifi networks and even my home network and get the same error only applicable to my WAB map. I have uninstalled Streetview and reinstalled V1.3 same problem

0 Kudos
16 Replies
GeorgeKatsambas

Just this line?

nostreetviewimageavailablemsg: "No Street View Image Available<br>or you have not yet dragged the Google® Street View man<br>onto the map to set your location.",

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Correct

GeorgeKatsambas

Robert thanks, fixed the trick with the block up not showing, but, on ipad the app opens a page cannot be displayed tab, but in original map tab Google Streetview is there, but when i drag the google man onto the map it says No Information Found

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

George,

That is because you have popups enabled for some layers and it is searching for features intersected by the map click. I will need to release a new version that disables the web maps info window click.

GeorgeKatsambas

Does anyone know what the API Key requires as far as licensing? Is the use of Streetview in WAB allowed? I ask because when you go to Google Developer site to get an API key there is a pricing section etc which I have not really read yet.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

George,

When you do get a chance to read it, you will find that the Google Street View widget is in compliance with the Google Terms of Use and there is a crazy amount of Street View images that your a API key can request before you will get requests refused and you will have the option of moving to a cost base model.

GeorgeKatsambas

Thanks Robert, guess I should read before I posted lol.