geoprocessing widget output

Jump to solution
07-20-2016 10:35 AM
BrianLomas
Occasional Contributor III

Hello,

This is my first attempt at publish a geogrocessing service so please be gentle... Attached is what the model looks like and it works fine locally. One thing I would like to change is that it outputs a shapefile locally and not on the server that can be added to the WAB application. I'm also having trouble with the output setting in the service, right now they are all greyed, I out I can't change anything or even set a destination. Help please!?!?!Model.JPG

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChrisPedrezuela

Perhaps your badresttime output is set in the model parameter as an "output" rather than an "input" direction. Switch that up and see if it works. If you publish it, it'll just be a parameter in the web app with a string input. But just make sure ArcGIS server has access to the local folder you want to create the output to.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ChrisPedrezuela

Perhaps your badresttime output is set in the model parameter as an "output" rather than an "input" direction. Switch that up and see if it works. If you publish it, it'll just be a parameter in the web app with a string input. But just make sure ArcGIS server has access to the local folder you want to create the output to.

BrianLomas

I keep getting the message "Submitted. Executed. Failed." when I run the GP tool now. Is there a log file or something with more info?

0 Kudos
IfeomaCollins
New Contributor II

Before you publish your gp service, have you tried changing your message level to "Info" so that you can get more detailed information about the errors you are getting? 

Info here: Troubleshooting geoprocessing REST services—Documentation (10.3 and 10.3.1) | ArcGIS for Server 

0 Kudos