Full screen widget - not appearing in 2.9

Jump to solution
07-30-2018 07:58 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

the full screen widget doesn't work. I add it. It simply doesn't appear. Either in preview in the Configuration or when launched. I added it to a brand-new 2.9 app, nothing. I even tried copying the widget from the 2.8 (which worked fine) and still it doesn't appear. Anyone else see this?  I tested it on the hosted AGOL and interestingly it does not appear in the preview Configuration view (it should) but it does appear when launched.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Kevin,

I just tested this and I have no problem using the full screen widget in 2.9...?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Kevin,

I just tested this and I have no problem using the full screen widget in 2.9...?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just downloaded a fresh 2.9 WAB copy. unzip. Build a 2d app all defaults, named it Test. All I added was Full Screen. It's still not there, either in preview or when launched. 

And do you see how it does this in the 'preview' configuration even on the hosted ArcGIS Online WAB? It sends it to the upper left in the DOM HTML. You can see that if you hover over it and it shades red, a tiny red square in the upper left. And not where it should be under the Locate and Extent buttons.  (same for WAB Dev Ed) Looks like a bug. I'm on Chrome 68 on Win 10.

Anyone else able to reproduce?  (i.e. - I am not seeing things!  )

---Update--- not it's working, in all apps. Even the existing ones it was not appearing in yesterday. Who knows. I guess case closed, for now. And I'll keep an eye on it but if it doesn't happen again I'll just chalk it up to "cosmic waves" affecting the RAM or something like that. 

0 Kudos
GregoryBologna
Occasional Contributor II

What size is your viewer? I have the same issue because my viewer size is small and full screen thinks it's a mobile device, so the widget is hidden. http://doc.arcgis.com/en/web-appbuilder/create-apps/widget-full-screen.htm

0 Kudos