?Find= not working

Jump to solution
03-03-2016 08:47 AM
MattReeves
New Contributor III

A month ago, I tested the syntax
http://server.organization.org/ApplicationName/?Find=SearchItem and it worked. The ?Find= added to the end of the URL passed in a specific string that was then iterated through the available searches.

Today, this is not working. Has the syntax changed for iterating through the searches via a URL pass?

Thanks,

Matt

ArcGIS Online

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Matt,

In your url examples you have ?Find but the actual url parameter according to the documentation is ?find (all lower case). Is this just a typo in your thread text or are you really using "Find"?

View solution in original post

5 Replies
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

ArcGIS Online has an update on Feb 29/Mar 1.

What’s New in ArcGIS Online (March 2016) | ArcGIS Blog

What’s New in Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (March 2016) | ArcGIS Blog

Are you using ArcGIS Online or Server in the URL above?

0 Kudos
MattReeves
New Contributor III

Both. We are publishing Map Services on local servers and consuming them via Map Image Layers, and Feature Layers in Web Maps on AGOL, and then consuming the Web Maps in Web Appbuilder for Developer (1.3). The URL I have been testing this on is a locally hosted Web App Builder Application.

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I wouldn't think the functionality of the WAB developer edition should have changed, but the ArcGIS Online updates may have changed how a hosted service and/or map works (I don't know).

You may want to Moving Content​   to the Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS​  space to get more help, if it is a web Appbuilder app.  Also, might want to tag with another '@' for the (don't duplicate question)  the ArcGIS Online group too.

0 Kudos
MattReeves
New Contributor III

Thanks for your input Rebecca. I appreciate your taking the time to respond.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Matt,

In your url examples you have ?Find but the actual url parameter according to the documentation is ?find (all lower case). Is this just a typo in your thread text or are you really using "Find"?