edit graphics added with draw widget

12-11-2017 06:35 AM
MichaelKohler
Occasional Contributor II

I have a javascript app that allows users to edit the graphics that they have added. Users change color and location of graphics and text as they create a map to print to pdf. Is that functionality available out of the box or do I have to have a custom widget? I would like to retire the javascript app if I can.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TimWitt2
MVP Alum

Hey Michael,

I have created that for an older version of the webapp builder but didnt have time to update date it.

Here is the live version ArcGIS Web Application  , you can right click graphics and do some modifications.

Here is the forum post for the widget:https://community.esri.com/docs/DOC-3256 

Tim

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tim Witt‌'s draw is also great to use in a custom site - we used his draw in our site www.sagis.org 

You may also want to look at Jeremie's eDraw widget - which not only edits but can save the drawing to a file, to re-load into the site and edit later, even on a different machine.

GitHub - magis-nc/esri-webappbuilder-widget-eDraw: Ehanced draw widget for WebApp Builder for Arcgis...  

We love both of these widgets.

MichaelKohler
Occasional Contributor II

Thank you Tim and Kevin! I haven't started the rewrite yet, but at least I know how I can do it and have a good place to start.

0 Kudos