Coordinate Widget

Jump to solution
06-02-2015 02:08 PM
GeorgeKatsambas
Occasional Contributor III

Is there a way to turn off the current mouse coordinates in a Web App Map, where the mouse hover does not show lat/lon?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

George,

To hide the coordinate widget in an app you have to hide the widget in the WAB UI. To do this this switch to the widgets tab and find the coordinate widget and hover your mouse over the upper right of the coordinate widget tile and you will see a hide icon (an eye) click that to hide the widget in the app. If this is not what you are asking then please provide additional details.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

George,

To hide the coordinate widget in an app you have to hide the widget in the WAB UI. To do this this switch to the widgets tab and find the coordinate widget and hover your mouse over the upper right of the coordinate widget tile and you will see a hide icon (an eye) click that to hide the widget in the app. If this is not what you are asking then please provide additional details.

GeorgeKatsambas

Oh Geez, yes that's it, I was looking through widget folder, forgot that I could turn it off. I really feel dumb now.

0 Kudos
TimWitt2
MVP Alum

That's ok, as developers we always like to look for the most difficult way to do an easy task

GeorgeKatsambas

oh no way I'm close to being  a developer, just got into this, I don't want to take away from you guys the true developers.