Configuration of the Network Trace Widget

09-23-2016 05:46 AM

Hi,

I'm trying to build an application with the Web App Builder that could isolate a main break on a water distribution network. The application use the Network Trace widget that can be downloaded with the Utility Isolation Trace pack.

I already created and ran the application with the data samples of the City of Naperville, Illinois (ESRI's data), but my problem is to run the NetworkTrace widget on my data.

I launched, from ArcMap, the geoprocessing 'Isolation Trace' on my distribution network and published the result on ArcGis server. Then, I use the URL rest to implement the Network Trace widget but after configuring it, I get an error when I try to isolate a water main : "The trace cannot be completed, please try again"

The basemap has been created with ArcGis Online (World_Topo_Map + my geometric network).

If anyone has already used the NetworkTrace widget and knows what would I have to do to make it working ?

Thanks in advance,

Karine

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
DanielJohns
Occasional Contributor

I'm also having this issue. Were you able to resolve it?

0 Kudos
SibghatUllah1
Occasional Contributor

Have you tried running your GP service by using GP widget?sometimes GP services have problem.so i would suggest to run your GP service by GP widget. 

0 Kudos