Conditional visibility in WAB like Field Maps and Experience Builder's Forms?

02-17-2022 11:08 AM
Marokapara
Occasional Contributor

Hi there,

I set up a project in Experience Builder, but there are widgets missing that can only be found in WAB at this stage (like splitting and merging in Edit widget and copy polygon from one layer to another in Smart Editor). Is there a way in WAB's Smart Editor to apply conditional visibility for many fields in a feature class or do we know when split/merge/copy polygon will appear in Experience Builder? I write one for a few fields, and then it has warning signs if I want to create more. 

Possibly I should use a different expression? 

Regardless, I  need to query on Parameter1 multiple times.

Marokapara_0-1645124703055.png

I would really like to see these applied soon in ExB as I could be using it on all my projects. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @Marokapara ,

Is there a way in WAB's Smart Editor to apply conditional visibility for many fields in a feature class?

Yes, as you've shown in the screenshot above, the smart actions will allow you to hide fields based on a condition expression. You can apply one expression to multiple fields across multiple layers, or you can create multiple separate smart actions if you need to apply different expressions. Note there can only be one smart action rule for each type (hide, required and disabled) applied for each individual field in a layer. Otherwise, your rules may contradict each other.

Do we know when split/merge/copy polygon will appear in Experience Builder?

We are aware of this requirement but there is currently no defined release date for this.

0 Kudos