Close button on top of Delete button in edit widget

Jump to solution
12-13-2021 11:02 AM
MikeOnzay
Occasional Contributor III

I'm seeing the delete button partially obscured by Close button in the Edit widget. Even though delete is turned off in the settings. This only occurs with line features. Clicking the Close button doesn't do anything. Clicking the Delete button will delete the feature. Clicking outside of the edit popup or clicking on the X of the popup will close it. 

Any ideas or suggestions?

delete close button.JPG

editable layer settings.JPG

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MikeOnzay

After working with ESRI support, we determined that the December update to ArcGIS Online probably caused this issue. That isn't really an answer because other web app builder apps that allow edits and existed prior to the December update may not have this issue. This was the first time I had created a WAB app that allowed editing. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MikeOnzay

After working with ESRI support, we determined that the December update to ArcGIS Online probably caused this issue. That isn't really an answer because other web app builder apps that allow edits and existed prior to the December update may not have this issue. This was the first time I had created a WAB app that allowed editing. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any fix for this?  I am seeing the same issue as well.  My edit tool is set to "Honors the settings in the web map"

Odd thing is that they edit box looks fine in the builder view but when launched i get the overlapping delete and close buttons like your screenshot above.

I have cleared cache and reloaded, deleted the edit widget and re-added, tried multiple browsers, modified the underlying web map, and removed allow attachments for the edit layer.  None of these changed the widget layout problem.

0 Kudos