Change font and size of the results of summary widget

Jump to solution
09-28-2017 01:23 AM
GianniCampanile
Esri Contributor

The font and the size of the summary can not be mofied and sometimes is too big for a map and it defaults on multiple pages. It woul be great also to asign different color to each "column", but at minimum the choice of font/size would be sufficinet for most cases.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Gianni,

OK, so there is not going to be a way to change that font size then. The reason is that the fonts are images that have a set size. They use an image so that they can get the nice rolling number effect in this widget. The labels can be configured to be whatever you want in the widgets settings dialog.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Gianni,

What specific text are you wanting to change in the info summary widget?

0 Kudos
GianniCampanile
Esri Contributor

Hi Robert,

I am refering to this widget: Summary widget—Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS | ArcGIS 

where summary results are shown in a row:

summary output

The font and size of numbers cannot be customized.

Furthermore the labels are taken from the field's names and not from field's aliases, and cannot be changed either.

Gianni

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Gianni,

OK, so there is not going to be a way to change that font size then. The reason is that the fonts are images that have a set size. They use an image so that they can get the nice rolling number effect in this widget. The labels can be configured to be whatever you want in the widgets settings dialog.

GianniCampanile
Esri Contributor

Ok, but in some cases I would prefer not to have the rolling effect but a customizable font, or at least a choice between the two options.

You're right about the labels, I got confused with pie chart infographic that takes automatically the field 's name.

Gianni

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Gianni,

You could open an enhancement request with esri tech support for that. 

Don't forget to mark this question as answered by clicking on the "Correct Answer" link on the reply that answered your question.

0 Kudos