Cannot start Web Appbuilder for Arcgis Developer Edition

08-03-2016 11:56 AM
GordonDouglass1
New Contributor

When I try and start the developer edition of Webb Appbuilder for ArcGIS I get the below message:

http://sednr-d03v-027a.utah.utad.state.ut.us:3344/webappbuilder/?action=setportalurl#error=invalid_r...

Any ideas on what is going on?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor
GordonDouglass1
New Contributor

I have not.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Gordon,

It looks like you have done something wrong in the Provide App Id for WAB step:

Get started—Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition) | ArcGIS for Developers

GordonDouglass1
New Contributor

Thanks - I will try again. I did copy and paste it. Maybe something went

wrong there.

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

And to add other resources, since it sounds like you are just getting started...

Web AppBuilder Developer Edition - Customization Resource List

Installing Robert’s Enhanced Search Widget for the Web AppBuilder​  (more than for just the widget)

Web AppBuilder Custom Widgets

0 Kudos
GordonDouglass1
New Contributor

Thanks!

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 1:16 PM, Rebecca Strauch, GISP <geonet@esri.com>

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I'm adding this possible resolution in a few threads (and my blog) since I just spent about 3 weeks with tech support trying to figure out the constant redirect back to the page requesting my AGOL URL.  I hadn't fired up WAB for a few months, so not sure if happened at the July or Sept AGOL update (not related to the version of WAB) and most likely was something I did (maybe a new AGOL option I think I needed?). 

On the AGOL Security page, I had my ArcGIS Server machine listed in the "Allow Origins" dialog.  Once I deleted the Domain I had listed, all worked again.  Just another thing to check if the other suggestions do not work.  May need it in the future (CORS related) but right now, leaving it blank is what is required for us.

0 Kudos