ArcGIS Online Web App Attribute table problems

04-22-2015 10:50 AM
FaithWebster
Occasional Contributor

I am still working with the EPA data, but I have moved on to making a web app displaying current AQI from AirNow, and conditions from 1980 (the earliest collection in my study area, San Bernardino, CA) I have the EPA data for CO, SO2, NO2, and  O3 symbolized by the AQI standards for harm/safety. In the web app however, I can only get 1980CO to show up in the attribute table widget. I would like for all 4 attribute table to be displayed, but can't figure out what's wrong. I would love some suggestions on how I can get the attribute tables to display.

Thanks,

Faith

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Faith,

Are the other layers the same type as the 1980CO?

0 Kudos
FaithWebster
Occasional Contributor

Hi Robert,

Yes they are all feature layers, from the same data source.

they are all functionally exactly the same...

0 Kudos
StanMcShinsky
Occasional Contributor III

Faith,

Not sure if this is even in the right direction, but are they all shared the same? permissions?

-Stan

0 Kudos
FaithWebster
Occasional Contributor

Hi Stan, yes they all even have the same sharing level, within my organization. I even changed the levels too see if it would refresh or something. No luck. Thank you though. I would love to fix this, so if you think of anything else, let me know.

Faith

0 Kudos
DavidBrett
New Contributor III

Did you ever get this figured out?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Faith,

Sorry I can not figure out why those other layer do not appear in the Attribute Table setting list. I would give tech support a call and see if this is a bug.