ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6 - Measure Tool issue

Jump to solution
01-19-2021 06:33 AM
Labels (1)
DavidMc_Laughlin
New Contributor III

Hi,

I've developed a number of Javascript web applications through Web App. Builder on ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6. I've added the 'Measure'📏 and 'Near Me' 🎈 widgets in these applications. When I launch the applications, the widgets work as expected. However, when I share with the rest of the organisation, (Viewers) these tools won't display any results. I've tried the application using various browsers and still facing the same issue.

All help/ advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks, David.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DavidMc_Laughlin
New Contributor III

Solution found: 

Using Enterprise 10.6.  If you check the content in your admin(s) accounts (I found it in an account that we don't use!) and search for the Geometry service as per the attached screengrab and set it to the public (organisation) view, it should work. Ours had been previously set to the organisation setting rather than public and would only work for admins.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DavidMc_Laughlin
New Contributor III

Solution found: 

Using Enterprise 10.6.  If you check the content in your admin(s) accounts (I found it in an account that we don't use!) and search for the Geometry service as per the attached screengrab and set it to the public (organisation) view, it should work. Ours had been previously set to the organisation setting rather than public and would only work for admins.

0 Kudos