Anyone having trouble extracting data in Web App Builder?

Jump to solution
02-10-2016 05:59 AM
DanielChantlos1
Occasional Contributor

I'm trying to configure the Analysis widget for data extract, however, my layers are not showing in the "Layers to Extract" box. I've published an extract data task geoprocessing tool (not sure if this is even necessary for WAB), yet I still can't enable layers for data extract.

*Attached is a screenshot of the "Layers to Extract" box mentioned above.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Daniel,

So are you the owner of the data and if so have you made sure the export data is checked for that layer as specified in the help window you have in your attached image?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Daniel,

So are you the owner of the data and if so have you made sure the export data is checked for that layer as specified in the help window you have in your attached image?

0 Kudos
DanielChantlos1
Occasional Contributor

I am the publisher for the data on .SDE. I've just gone ahead and used the Geoprocessing widget for my published geoprocessing tool instead of hosting a feature layer on ArcGIS Online that will eat up credits.

0 Kudos
akshayloya
Occasional Contributor II

I have used the same. But now my client wants it in the different coordinate system. Can you help me with this? Now I'm able to export only with default coordinate system in my web app builder application. 

0 Kudos
ChrisSmith7
Frequent Contributor

Daniel,

Have you made sure you've met all of the requirements in the message window?

In order for a layer to appear in the list of layers to extract, one of the following statements must be true:

• You own the features (hosted feature layer).
  • You are an administrator for your ArcGIS Online organization.
  • You aren't the layer owner or the administrator, but the owner or administrator has configured the hosted feature layer to allow others to export the data. This setting can be changed by clicking Edit on the hosted feature layer's item details page and clicking Allow others to export to different formats under the Properties list
0 Kudos