Select to view content in your preferred language

Feature class with related tables single query in WebAppBuilder

08-23-2022 05:45 AM
Labels (2)
DannySmith12
New Contributor III

Hello all,

I am attempting to create a query in ArcGIS Portal WebApp Builder that can query multiple related tables pertaining to a single feature class. From the looks of it, the query can only query within either a feature class or a single related table. I cannot query across multiple related tables even though the values show up in the attribute field in the Web Map.

For example, my feature class is Tax Parcels. This Tax Parcels feature class has 6 related tables, all with varying information. The tables are land, sales, buildings, etc. I would like to create a query in WebApp Builder that can query the single feature class as well as all related tables so the query can provide a visual result ie. the parcels that meet the query's criteria. 

A possible query would be: All Tax Parcels with an owner not residing in North Carolina (Tax Parcels FC), with a sale year between 2000 and 2010 (Sales related table), and with at least 3 buildings on the property (Buildings related table).

I don't think this is possible from the query widget, but I'm curious about anyone's experience or thoughts on the subject.