Select to view content in your preferred language

What’s New in Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (March 2017)

03-02-2017 01:47 PM
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor
0 4 796

Checkout all the latest enhancements to Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS embedded in ArcGIS Online with the recent March update,

What’s New in Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (March 2017) | ArcGIS Blog 

Enjoy,

4 Comments
ANRGIS
by
Occasional Contributor

I'm having some pretty serious functionality issues with WebApp Builder today. 

It's failing to capture edits I've made when editing an existing application. It won't save edits. If I change themes, it erases any progress I've made in configuring the application, and even if I save the application as a new app, it doesn't reflect changes I made. 

I hope this isn't a case of rushing something out the door with little testing. 

LemaoWu
Esri Contributor

Can you find any error messages in the browser console? 

By the way, if you're not the owner of the app, and you're not shared to update the app, the Save button would not be activated. 

DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi ANR GIS,

Are you still having issues? If so, can you please contact Esri Tech Support so we can get some repro steps and investigate further? Thanks.

ANRGIS
by
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the reply Derek. I ended up redoing the app (it was from a template and didn't take an extraordinary amount of time). If I find the issue again, I'll be sure to contact support to try and identify the issue.

About the Author
Senior Product Manager | Twitter: @GIS_Bandit | Mastodon: mastodon.world/@GIS_Bandit | Bluesky: bsky.app/profile/gisbandit.bsky.social