Select to view content in your preferred language

Title bar button height width

03-18-2012 06:26 AM
NadirHussain
Occasional Contributor II
How to increase the  height and width oh title bar button in flex viewer.i want to put the big logo on these buttons image.

Thanks in advance.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Nadir,

I can say that I recommend doing that but here is where you would need to change the code.

1. src/com/esri/viewer/skins/WidgetTemplateSkin.mxml - headerToolGroup height

2. src/com/esri/viewer/skins/TitlebarButtonSkin.mxml - icon height and width

Don't forget to click the Mark as answer check on this post and to click the top arrow (promote) as shown below:
0 Kudos
NadirHussain
Occasional Contributor II
Dear Robert,

Thanks for your reply.but According to your answer it effects the widget title bar and image.I want to change the main menubar of index page.i want to place big menu images on index menubar.

Thanks Again
0 Kudos
MattiasEkström
Regular Contributor
Then you need to change the code in src/widgets/HeaderController/WidgetItemDataGroupRenderer.mxml
But if making the images a bit bigger, you then probably want to make changes to different parts to the HeaderControllerWidget to adjust everything to the new image sizes...
/Mattias
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Nadir,

OK terminology is going to cause some confusion. As Mattias mention you have to change the HeaderControllerWidget group of objects them. Here is a post where I already answered where the three places you need to change are located then.

http://forums.arcgis.com/threads/34685-Modify-Icon-SIZE-of-Widget-that-is-diaplayed-in-the-Header-Co...

Don't forget to click the Mark as answer check on this post and to click the top arrow (promote) as shown below:
0 Kudos
AndyCowx1
New Contributor
Nadir,

OK terminology is going to cause some confusion. As Mattias mention you have to change the HeaderControllerWidget group of objects them. Here is a post where I already answered where the three places you need to change are located then.

http://forums.arcgis.com/threads/34685-Modify-Icon-SIZE-of-Widget-that-is-diaplayed-in-the-Header-Co...

Can I change the height of the header (widget bar) without recompiling ? I.E can it be modified in the pre-compiled viewer ?

I don't see to have the referenced MXML files in my widgets folder.

Thanks !
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Andy,

No, you can not with out recompiling. Anytime you see .mxml or .as then you know they are talking about source code/uncompiled.
0 Kudos