Select to view content in your preferred language

Secure Service Log In Multiple times

Jump to solution
04-11-2014 01:01 PM
ManuelRodriguez2
New Contributor
I have created a new Flex Viewer App with 3 secure services in it with the same security assigned to all 3 services.  The app prompts me for a login when the app loads and then again when I open the search widget.  I have created other app's the same way and do not get prompted a second time when I try to search in them.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Manuel,

Flex is a CaSe sensitive language and this is what trips people up most of the time. If the IdentityManger has prompted for a login and then the same map service is used in the search widget but one letter is lower case where it was upper case the first time it was used those two URLs are considered differnt and thus you will be prompted again (this may not be your case but it is quite possible).

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Manuel,

Flex is a CaSe sensitive language and this is what trips people up most of the time. If the IdentityManger has prompted for a login and then the same map service is used in the search widget but one letter is lower case where it was upper case the first time it was used those two URLs are considered differnt and thus you will be prompted again (this may not be your case but it is quite possible).
0 Kudos
ManuelRodriguez2
New Contributor
Robert,
I believe that was the case in this situation thank you for the help!
0 Kudos