Select to view content in your preferred language

Roberts plans for 1.x widgets?

10-04-2010 02:30 PM
AlexJones
New Contributor II
Robert,

I have been converting my flex viewer to the new framework and I know you have already published some of your widgets from 1.x to the 2.1 version. I am simply curious if you have any plans on converting the enhanced search that exports to .csv. This is one of the last major conversions ahead for me and any help as always is greatly appreciated. The export to .csv has been very popular as well as the datagrid view.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Alex,

Yes the enhanced search widget is on my migration list. I can not give a time line right now though as other tasks have my attention and priority. But it will be soon.
0 Kudos
MattiasEkström
Regular Contributor
What about the Enhanced Draw Widget? Is that on the migration list as well?
I really like the ability to save and load the drawings to/from a file, and the ability to remove one single graphic and not clear the entire graphics layer.
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Mattias,

That is one I currently have at about 98% complete and is my current focus. You will see this one real soon.
0 Kudos
AlexJones
New Contributor II
Thanks for the update.
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
0 Kudos
MattiasEkström
Regular Contributor
That's great news! Thanks a lot Robert for continuing sharing so much of your great work!
0 Kudos
HaroldBostic
Occasional Contributor II
Hello Robert, have you releases your TOC widget yet?
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Harold,

I had actually not considered releasing that as most people seem to be using the operational layers now. But I will put that back on my to do list.
0 Kudos