Select to view content in your preferred language

Relate Info Window Widget

09-11-2012 03:43 PM
LeroyChristophersen
Emerging Contributor
I have been unable to have a name other than the Attribute table name in the results field.  How can I have the attribute info display, but with a more user friendly label.  Also, the option to export to a csv or text file will not display.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Leroy,

I am not sure I understand what you are trying to say. hen you click the relate button are you presented with the relate window that has a list of relates for the clicked feature? And if so have you clicked on one of the relates in the window and clicked done? And if so does a floating datagrid appear with the relates fields?
0 Kudos
JordanBrod
Deactivated User
Robert I have the same problem, when I click on the feature and click on the related tables button it brings up the first popup with the related table and the done button when I select the related table and click done the viewer grays out and hangs the floating grid popup with attributes does not appear.  I have checked my rest points and it shows the relationships at the bottom of the page, I have made sure that in the main config the feature class is set to feature, and I even published as a feature service to see if that was the problem and no dice just hangs after clicking done.  Any help would be greatly appreciated as your tool is going to be incredibly helpful to our streets supervisor.
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Jordan,

You need to start your own thread as the original poster has not indicated that his post is answered and it is not proper forum etiquette to highjack a thread.
0 Kudos
JordanBrod
Deactivated User
Not hijacking as I'm having the same issue that he is.  I am more tagging into this thread.  If you want me to start a new thread since only he can post answered and give you the thumbs up and you wish me to do that for you in a thread started by myself I can do that but this is proper forum etiquette.  Cheers.
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Jordan,

Well I guess you can argue the point with a multi year forum annual MVP, but my opinion is that until the original posters question has been answered it would not be proper forum etiquette for me to go off and ask you to provide details and post configurations for your issue when his issue does not seem to be close to yours.
0 Kudos