Identify Widget 3.6.5 multiple results from layer

Jump to solution
06-11-2014 10:57 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: rzufelt

Hi Robert,

Long time, but back at it now in a new location.

However, I am now limited to AGS10.0.4 and am playing with the FV3.6 compiled version now.  I installed the latest Identify widget and configured it to display the attributes from a FGDB raster dataset.
Got it working, but have noticed a strange behavior.  If I click on the raster and wait for the loading spinner to stop, it will populate the window with the results for the place I clicked.  If I click again, it will "clear" the grid and then populate with the info from the new location (as expected)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34506[/ATTACH]

However, if I click multiple times in different locations BEFORE the spinner stops, it will not clear the grid on each click and will populate the grid with all the values and I can scroll through them.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34507[/ATTACH]

Curious if this is normal behavior, and, more importantly, using the compiled version, can I make it behave like the multiple list by default.  I.e., I don't want it to clear the grid each time I click, just keep adding to it until I hit the clear link.

Thanks again for any insight,

R_
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: rscheitlin

Rhett,

I have not seen it do that. But no that is not what I would expect it to do when the server is slow to return results. No if you are not using the source code you can not make the widget keep the existing results untill you clear it.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: rscheitlin

Rhett,

I have not seen it do that. But no that is not what I would expect it to do when the server is slow to return results. No if you are not using the source code you can not make the widget keep the existing results untill you clear it.
0 Kudos