How to disable scroll wheel zooming

Jump to solution
07-08-2013 12:08 PM
DavidBoiano
Occasional Contributor
Hi all,

I am trying to disable scroll wheel zooming in a map using the Viewer.  In other straight API applications I was able to accomplish this by using the scrollWheelZoomEnabled="false" property on the map.

Is there a Viewer equivalent to this?

Thank you!

David
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
David,

There is not a configurable setting for this where you can juts add an attribute to the map element, but you can easily add the property to the actual map element of the viewer by adding this line to the MapManager.mxml configMapAttributes function
map.scrollWheelZoomEnabled = false;

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
David,

There is not a configurable setting for this where you can juts add an attribute to the map element, but you can easily add the property to the actual map element of the viewer by adding this line to the MapManager.mxml configMapAttributes function
map.scrollWheelZoomEnabled = false;
0 Kudos
AnthonyGiles
Frequent Contributor
David,

I have not tried it but there is also a widget here that exposes those extra map properties:

http://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=4837907e122246a893c9746a018fcd38

Regards

Anthony
0 Kudos
DavidBoiano
Occasional Contributor
Thank you for your responses.  I was able to easily add the appropriate code the MapManager.mxml configMapAtrributes() function and it works correctly. I will look into this widget, too, because it sounds very convenient.

Thanks again!

David
0 Kudos