Select to view content in your preferred language

Google Street View Widget for the Flexviewer

01-11-2011 02:25 AM
andrewj_ca
Frequent Contributor
I wanted to get some feedback on my street view widget for the Flexviewer 2.*, Check it out here:

http://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=f069d8a3aa304e29a432b48e5f64ca74
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
82 Replies
VenkatM
Emerging Contributor
Did you copy my index.template.html? 

requires lines: 

<script src="http://maps.google.com/maps?file=api&amp;v=2.x&amp;key=ABQIAAAAkSuRQhsVGwtKfC10t-cYMhTBpCie6Uzwqy2E6AELFrU6ooWJHRTCzw4I8uhjHu7YLeP32UUD8WWq3Q" type="text/javascript"></script> 
<script type="text/javascript" src="widgets  /StreetView/streetview.js"></script> 

Check the casing of these lines

Hi Andrew,

Got it.. Awersome..!!!!.

Thank you so much for the help.

Regards.

-Venkat.
0 Kudos
andrewj_ca
Frequent Contributor
Great, be sure to rate the widget once you're up and running.
0 Kudos
VenkatM
Emerging Contributor
Definitely.. with my pleasure.

-Venkat.
0 Kudos
VenkatM
Emerging Contributor
Hi Andrew,

I have a question regarding Flexviewer2.2, I know it is not appropriate place to ask, just for the curiousity. Where can I find code related to the icon at bottom right corner i.e 'Powered by ESRI' icon?

Thanks in advance.

-Venkat.
0 Kudos
andrewj_ca
Frequent Contributor
Venkat,

The ESRI map object has a logoVisible property which you can set to false.
0 Kudos
VenkatM
Emerging Contributor
Venkat,

The ESRI map object has a logoVisible property which you can set to false.

Thank you..

-Venkat.
0 Kudos
andrewj_ca
Frequent Contributor
Has anyone that has downloaded or used my code for the Street View Widget had any issues of late?  Starting this week, all my apps that use the street view code have stopped working or has intermittent problems.  Wondering if it's the api or something else that's going on here.
0 Kudos
haThach
Regular Contributor
Has anyone that has downloaded or used my code for the Street View Widget had any issues of late?  Starting this week, all my apps that use the street view code have stopped working or has intermittent problems.  Wondering if it's the api or something else that's going on here.

I recently has intermittent problems only within the street view when trying to use the go forward or backward arrow, which result in a grey window. But the initial startup, click on the street or drag the human icon to a different location seem to work fine. Any idea why? I'm currently using ie8 with flexviewer v2.3. Thanks!
0 Kudos
JamesKo
Occasional Contributor
Andrew,

I'm having the same problems as mentioned above. However, it does work in firefox and google chrome. One interesting note, if you try the code examples from google's own website on IE, you'll notice the same behaviour.

Regards,
James
0 Kudos
GeorgiannaStrode
Deactivated User
I can't compile Street View 2.4 with SFV 2.5. 

The error is inside FrStreetView/WebForm.mxml at line 39 <flexiframe:IFrame .....

The error says:

"Could not resolve <flexiframe:IFrame> to a component implementation"

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
0 Kudos