Select to view content in your preferred language

Fault Code: InvokeFailed, Fault Info: Error #2148, Fault Details: null

03-01-2011 04:56 AM
sevkidanacioglu
Emerging Contributor
Hello everyone,

I am new about flex application in ArcGIS and I've given first error while I've just starting to work Flex viewer 2.2.

When I want to start index.html file in my webbrowser there is an error page like that:

Fault code: InvokeFailed

Fault info: Error #2148

Fault details: null

I was trying to start with Google Chrome and IE8 but I've give the same error page both of them.

Also,

I was trying to write some code in flash builder and while I executed those codes, they worked correctly both of them. However, with the index.html file n the ArcGIS Flex Viewer 2.2 folder, there is a problem.

Is there anyone help me about this problem ?

Thank you for responding and helping.

Sevki Danacioglu.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
13 Replies
JanPacina
Emerging Contributor
Hello,
I am having exatly (or mostly exactly) the same problem. Suddenly all of my projects stopped working - even when I run the index.html from their "home folder". I am using the Flash Builder 4.5 and IIS 7.
Previously, I could run the index.html from "any place" on my computer and it did work. Now when I click the index.html (or run it from flex builder) I get the error #2148 and on the next page I get "Some error occurred. ExternalInterface doesn't work in Standalone player.". This happens even when I put the folder into my IIS 7 wwwroot folder.
When I try the http://localhost/inetput/wwwroot/... adress, i get error 404.0 Not found, The resource you are looking for was removed, has changed or is currently unavalible.
I have tried to restart the IIS7, update the Flash Player but nothing of this worked. When I put the application into the inetpub/wwwroot folder on my server, so everything works fine.
Please help me, as developing applications and running them from a server is very time consuming!!
Jan
0 Kudos
DasaPaddock
Esri Regular Contributor
/inetpub/wwwroot/ should not be part or the url. Try just http://localhost/folder_name where folder_name is the name of the Viewer folder inside wwwroot.
0 Kudos
JanPacina
Emerging Contributor
Thank you - it really helped! I just do not understand, how this happened ...
Jan
0 Kudos
BrianKratcha
Regular Contributor
Hello,
I am having exatly (or mostly exactly) the same problem. Suddenly all of my projects stopped working - even when I run the index.html from their "home folder". I am using the Flash Builder 4.5 and IIS 7.
Previously, I could run the index.html from "any place" on my computer and it did work. Now when I click the index.html (or run it from flex builder) I get the error #2148 and on the next page I get "Some error occurred. ExternalInterface doesn't work in Standalone player.". This happens even when I put the folder into my IIS 7 wwwroot folder.
When I try the http://localhost/inetput/wwwroot/... adress, i get error 404.0 Not found, The resource you are looking for was removed, has changed or is currently unavalible.
I have tried to restart the IIS7, update the Flash Player but nothing of this worked. When I put the application into the inetpub/wwwroot folder on my server, so everything works fine.
Please help me, as developing applications and running them from a server is very time consuming!!
Jan

I am having the same problem  All of sudden it just stopped working.  I guess the proper way is setting the Output folder and corresponding Output folder URL in the project's Flex Build Path properties.
0 Kudos