Select to view content in your preferred language

eSearch Fixed Datagrid and opens on own

Jump to solution
01-22-2013 04:11 PM
RhettZufelt
MVP Notable Contributor
Hi Robert,

I have the fixed DG enabled in my FV31 app with popupsdisabled=true.

I also have some popups configured that have media (and tested with the OTB viewer adding the FDG).

If I click on a feature without media, no issues, however, the FIRST time I click on a feature that has media, not only does the infowindow popup, but the fixed DG pops up as well and will not auto-hide itself until I mouseover it.

From then on, it works as expected.  Only opens the (blank) fixed DG the "first" time I click a feature that has media in the popup, and works normal from then on.

Any ideas what/where would be casuing this?

R_

first noticed on 3.1.2, updated to 3.1.5 and still see it.

can reproduce on your eSearch example page if I go to traffic cameras and click on one.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Rhett,

Thanks for reporting this. I have had to do lots of workarounds because the esri popup is some how firing the move event in the FDG and I can not find out why or how... So here is the latest fix that seems to be working:

private function addEvent(event:Event):void             {                 panelIsOpen = false;                 movingPanel = false;                 panelIn.removeEventListener(EffectEvent.EFFECT_END, addEvent);                 panel.addEventListener(MoveEvent.MOVE, panel_moveHandler);             }

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Rhett,

Thanks for reporting this. I have had to do lots of workarounds because the esri popup is some how firing the move event in the FDG and I can not find out why or how... So here is the latest fix that seems to be working:

private function addEvent(event:Event):void             {                 panelIsOpen = false;                 movingPanel = false;                 panelIn.removeEventListener(EffectEvent.EFFECT_END, addEvent);                 panel.addEventListener(MoveEvent.MOVE, panel_moveHandler);             }
0 Kudos
RhettZufelt
MVP Notable Contributor
That did it.

R_
0 Kudos
RhettZufelt
MVP Notable Contributor
Hi Robert,

Did you ever figure out how/where the popup is firing this move event?

Noticed this fix doesn't work in version 3.1.12.

R_
0 Kudos
MattPohl
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Robert,

To say I am a bit frustrated and confused on the new "forum" would be an understatement. Because of that, maybe there is a much more recent post on this issue (it seems like maybe I too started a discussion on this way back when), but I finally got this post to come up while trying to search, and figured I would use it to post on. Anyways, I am experiencing the problem Rhett disscuss while using the 3.6 viewer and just wondering if there is a fix of any kind. Thank you Sir,

~Matt

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Matt,

Nope I have not seen this issue in the latest 3.6.9 version or the couple before that.

0 Kudos