Select to view content in your preferred language

error #2036

08-15-2013 05:14 AM
DustinHolt
Occasional Contributor
I'm in the process of building a new application in the application builder when I go to the design or preview tab I'm getting this widgetmanager error #2036. Can anyone help me with is?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
JohnByrne
New Contributor
Hey Dustin,

I had this recently the things I did which got rid of it was ensured I was using 3.4 and all the widgets were as up to date as possible.

If that doesnt work, I was told the widget is looking for something that is missing, so it could be worth creating a test portal and adding the layers one at a time and see if you can find the one thats missing.

Good luck
0 Kudos
DustinHolt
Occasional Contributor
I'm using 3.3. But I created a test service yesterday using almost the same data. I'll try your advice and add them one at a time. Thanks
0 Kudos
DustinHolt
Occasional Contributor
Now no matter what I do I'm getting the error. Yesterday I did make a change to the mapwidgetswitcher.xml. I changed the layerlist visible from ="true" to ="false". I went and changed it back, but it made no difference.
0 Kudos
BrianOevermann
Occasional Contributor III
Dustin,

Have you cleared your browser cache after you made the change?  Maybe there are some old versions of files still hanging around.

I don't know if this will solve your issue as I use the source code version of the viewer, but I just rolled my users up to a new version of the viewer and a couple of folks got this error when they attempted to run the new version.  Clearing the browser cache solved the issue.
0 Kudos
DustinHolt
Occasional Contributor
Updated to 3.4. Working fine now.
0 Kudos