Select to view content in your preferred language

Editing the attribution in Flex Application Builder map

Jump to solution
12-04-2014 09:13 AM
GeorgeKatsambas
Occasional Contributor III

I cannot find or remember how to edit the attribution info in a Flex application Builder map.

att.gif

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

George,

Yep you beat me to the reply button. Glad you got it figured out. Don't forget to mark this as answered.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

George,

The text in the attribution come from the map services that are used in the map. The text is from their copyright property on the map service. Is this what you are after?

0 Kudos
GeorgeKatsambas

I think so Robert, thank you. So in the attribution where it says Strategic Services to change that it would have to be republished as a service?

GeorgeKatsambas

Actually that's what I was looking for Robert, its under credits in ArcGIS Server manager, Thanks

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

George,

Yep you beat me to the reply button. Glad you got it figured out. Don't forget to mark this as answered.

GeorgeKatsambas

Thanks Robert, on another hand I downloaded Flex 3.7 but cannot get any results with the enhanced draw widget. I copied the zip eDraw under the folder For_AppBuilder 3.7 and added that as a widget.

George C. Katsambas, GISP

GIS Supervisor

Pace Suburban Bus

550 W. Algonquin Rd.

Arlington Heights, IL. 60005

• (847) 228 2393 Phone

7 (847)228 2330 Fax

•george.katsambas@pacebus.com

www.pacebus.com<http://www.pacebus.com/>

P Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental awareness.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

George,

That is not the process for adding a custom widget to the App Builder.

Refer to this link for steps to adding and removing custom widget from App Builder

Manging custom widgets

0 Kudos
GeorgeKatsambas

George Katsambas would like to recall the message, "[ArcGIS Viewer for Flex] - Editing the attribution in Flex Application Builder map".

0 Kudos