Edit Widget attributeInspector refresh

04-11-2012 09:56 AM
zhijunyao
New Contributor II
I am using Flexviewer2.4. I use the EditWidget to show the attribute inspector to users. I need to disable/enable some field inspectors based on the status value of a particular field and use role.

I put the enable/disable function in the showFeature event, see the code below. But it does not apply the changes immediately. I used refresh method of AttributeInpsector . It does not work.

Any help is appreciated,

private function attributeInspector_showFeatureHandler(event:AttributeInspectorEvent):void
   { editor.attributeInspector.activeFeatureLayer.disableClientCaching=true;

if(event.type.toLowerCase() == "showfeature")
    {
     enableDisable_fieldInpectors();

}

}

and

private function enableDisable_fieldInpectors():void
   {

var role:String=FlexGlobals.topLevelApplication.role;
    var activeFeature:Graphic=editor.attributeInspector.activeFeature;

if (activeFeature.attributes['EDITCOMPLETE']=="YES"){ status="EDITCOMPLETE";}
    else {status="NEW";}
    if (activeFeature.attributes['QCCOMPLETE']=="YES"){ status="QCEDITCOMPLETE";}
    var disableFields:Array;
    if (((role=="ArchHistorian"))&&(status=="NEW")){

disableFields=new Array('CREATEDBY','CREATEDON','REDLINEEDITCOMMENT','EDITORNAME','EDITCOMPLETE','EDITCOMPLETEDATE','QCNAME','QCCOMPLETE','QCDATE','REDLINECOMMENTISACTIVE' );

}

else if(role=="GISTech")
    {
     disableFields=new Array('FEATURETYPE','FEATUREID','NAME','ADDRESS','REDLINENRHPSTATUS','REDLINEEFFECT','REDLINEDIRECTPHYSICALIMPACT','REDLINEHISTORICDISTRICT','REDLINEISCONTRIBUTING','REDLINEFEATUREISACTIVE','REDLINECOMMENT','CREATEDBY','CREATEDON','EDITORNAME','EDITCOMPLETEDATE','QCNAME','QCCOMPLETE','QCDATE','REDLINECOMMENTISACTIVE' );}
    else {
     disableFields=new Array('FEATURETYPE','FEATUREID','NAME','ADDRESS','REDLINENRHPSTATUS','REDLINEEFFECT','REDLINEDIRECTPHYSICALIMPACT','REDLINEHISTORICDISTRICT','REDLINEISCONTRIBUTING','REDLINEEDITCOMMENT','REDLINEFEATUREISACTIVE','REDLINECOMMENT','CREATEDBY','CREATEDON','EDITORNAME','EDITCOMPLETE','EDITCOMPLETEDATE','QCNAME','QCDATE','REDLINECOMMENTISACTIVE');
    }

var fieldInspectors:* = editor.attributeInspector.fieldInspectors;

// Loop items and trigger update event
    for (var i:Number = 0; i < fieldInspectors.length; i++)
    {   
     var field:FieldInspector=fieldInspectors;
     if (disableFields.indexOf(field.fieldName)>-1) {
      field.enabled=false;
     }else { field.enabled=true;}

}
    editor.attributeInspector.deleteButton.visible=false;
    editor.attributeInspector.refresh();
  }

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
0 Replies