compile error for Attachment Relate Info Window Widget version 2.2.2

07-20-2011 07:46 PM
TimSaldana
New Contributor II
Hi-

I'm attempting to compile the source for the Attachment Relate Info Window Widget version 2.2.2 for FlexViewer 2.2 or higher.

http://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=4ec33120c9ea4d019fddf722fc34ea3c

I am using the current viewer source 2.3.1 and the flex api v 2.3.1

There are no errors in Flash Builder 4.5 and I can launch the app in the browser. On launch I get the error:

Error #2036: Load Never Completed. URL: file:///C:/Users/xxxxx/Adobe%20Flash%20Builder%204.5/xxxxx/bin-debug/widgets/InfoTemplates/AttRelateInfoWinWidget.swf

I have noted that this was developed under 2.2. Could that be related and if so how could I update it to 2.3.1?

I have the widget working in a compiled viewer and I am using the same xml files in both apps. The SimpleInfoWinWidget.swf works, but the AttRelateInfoWinWidget.swf fails...

This widget has been a real help to getting my project up and going!

Thanks
Tim
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Tim,

Did you follow the instructions in the readme.txt? There is a portion about adding the widget to your Flex projects modules list...
0 Kudos
TimSaldana
New Contributor II
Doh! Thanks Robert. I checked and rechecked everything but that...

The widget does about 80% of what I need as-is. I'm new to flex but hope that I can accomplish a few things: add a caption for the photo displayed (nice to have), use the relate or attachment button to open a new window that would show a report of some type (must have), make the multi photo function reference a feature specific folder that has the photos rather than an attribute item (must have).

Thanks very much for your help!
0 Kudos