Vector Style Editor font size

Jump to solution
08-06-2018 04:13 PM
deleted-user-M60zj5lhCxwn
New Contributor II

The number one thing I need to edit on basemaps the font size. The most common complaint that I get is that the font is too small. I see we can change the font style but I'm having trouble making it larger. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PatrickArlt1
Esri Contributor

Julia Bailey‌ Those button make rather small adjustments each time you click them. Try clicking them multiple times in a row until you find a size you like. You can also do the same thing but with groups of layers in the layer list and you can edit the individual font sizes of each specific layer.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AllanLaframboise
Occasional Contributor III

The font sizes are adjustable for labels for all layers. You can use the Quick Editor or the layers list to find the individual layer and edit it.  If you are still having trouble, just provide the steps to reproduce it here.

Thanks,

AL

0 Kudos
deleted-user-M60zj5lhCxwn
New Contributor II

In the Quick Edit tab, I clicked on the Larger Text button and nothing is happening.  

0 Kudos
PatrickArlt1
Esri Contributor

Julia Bailey‌ Those button make rather small adjustments each time you click them. Try clicking them multiple times in a row until you find a size you like. You can also do the same thing but with groups of layers in the layer list and you can edit the individual font sizes of each specific layer.

0 Kudos