When running the Disable Network Topology on a Utility Network in order to be able to add new rules, running the disable network topology gp tool executes successfully without any errors, but when checking the properties of the Utility Network it still indicates the the Topology is enabled.
Are there any log locations that might include any extra information as to why the topology is still enabled? I ran the gp tool multiple times and each time it indicates that the execution completed successfully, yet the topology is still enabled.
Currently using Utility Network Version 5 and ArcGIS Pro 2.9.0. UN is on a file geodatabase.
It appears this is still an issue. I've experienced this with UNM V3 & V4 on many different versions of ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Enterprise.
To make matters worse, it may say it's still enabled but in fact it's actually disabled. We had to test it by trying to add a rule.
Good luck & hope you get some answers as we really didn't
Thanks for the feedback.
I tried to add the a rule, but unfortunately it gave back an error that the topology is enabled.
Unfortunately, I've had the same problem many times too.
As a solution, I always reverted to the gdb file I backed up earlier. Because of mistakes like this, I learned to work by making backups.
I hope esri does the necessary work for this.
Maybe you can try by copying your current work into a new gdb.
Thanks for the input. Looks like I am not the only one having this issue.
Fortunately I do have a backup as I ran into a couple of other issues before, and learned to always have a backup of the last working copy (at least when working with a file gdb). Also, it is a good thing that this was just a small trial that I was doing so it is not a big deal and I was just trying to see if I had done something wrong or is it an issue with the GP tool itself.