Select to view content in your preferred language

Export Asset package failure on Pro 3.1 , untools 3.1

10-26-2023 06:40 AM
BalasubramanianRaghavendra
New Contributor

Hello!

I was trying to export asset package from a UN file geodatabase. I am using untools 3.1 and Arcgis pro 3.1.

Utility network version is v5 and the file geodatabase was originally on arcgis pro 2.9.6 release. Does it have any dependency. Any pointers would be appreciated..!

BalasubramanianRaghavendra_2-1698327445082.png

Thanks,

Bala

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

Bala, in the output folder, there should be a temp folder with the xml.  We need to take a look at it and see what is wrong.  Something like this.

MikeMillerGIS_0-1698328369260.png

0 Kudos
BalasubramanianRaghavendra
New Contributor

Yes, I can see couple of files that are created. Could you guide me as on what can be checked in these files? Any reference to validate against?

0 Kudos
MikeMillerGIS

Troubleshooting the failure of import xml is very complicated.  We would need to look at them to see if anything stands out.  Can you email them to us (mmiller@esri.com)?  They do not contain data, just schema.

0 Kudos
MikeMillerGIS

Thank you for the file, we found the export was stripping whitespace from a domain coded value.  The result happened to match another domain code, which resulted in an invalid xml file.  The quick fix is to remove these codes that have whitespace at the beginning/end.  Review the warning messages, it will report what codes were adjusted.

We will discuss what we should do in this case.

0 Kudos