Select to view content in your preferred language

Urban Indicators - Personal Crime (U.S. Only) cannot be added error in ArcGIS Urban Basics training course

Jump to solution
02-28-2024 04:22 PM
BillFox
MVP Frequent Contributor
"Urban Indicators - Personal Crime (U.S. Only)" cannot be added
Layers in your web scene need to be in Web Mercator or a supported GCS for global scenes.

BillFox_0-1709165391558.png

BillFox_1-1709165534002.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DominikAllemann
Esri Contributor

Hi @BillFox ,

Thank you very much for reaching out and informing us that you were experiencing issues with displaying the Living Atlas Indicators in Urban. 

I quickly checked myself and couldn't reproduce the issues you reported. Are you still experiencing them today?
ArcGIS Online (which provides the Indicator data) and Urban released a new version yesterday. It might well be that the issues you experienced were caused by some hick-ups during the release process. 

If you have further questions, please reach out.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
BillFox
MVP Frequent Contributor

it only shows these two indicators

Flood Hazard Risk

Education

0 Kudos
BillFox
MVP Frequent Contributor

This one does not complain but appears empty

The Trust for Public Land’s ParkServe® (U.S. only)

BillFox_0-1709167132351.png

0 Kudos
BillFox
MVP Frequent Contributor

all the other indicators have the same popup error as above

0 Kudos
DominikAllemann
Esri Contributor

Hi @BillFox ,

Thank you very much for reaching out and informing us that you were experiencing issues with displaying the Living Atlas Indicators in Urban. 

I quickly checked myself and couldn't reproduce the issues you reported. Are you still experiencing them today?
ArcGIS Online (which provides the Indicator data) and Urban released a new version yesterday. It might well be that the issues you experienced were caused by some hick-ups during the release process. 

If you have further questions, please reach out.

BillFox
MVP Frequent Contributor

Good morning Dominik,

"hick-ups", yes

all those indicators look fine now

Thank you,

0 Kudos