How to get the street view to show up in Urban

Jump to solution
02-17-2020 08:01 AM
JulieKottamala1
New Contributor II

Hello there,

I have enabled the street view option and plugged in the Mipillary Client ID but the street view imagery doesn't show up. I am assuming it has something to do with how I have registered for client ID on the Mapillary. My question is, what should be in the Callback URL? the Urban site URL or my ArcGIS online URL? Any thoughts? Has anybody tried this?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DominikAllemann
Esri Contributor

Hi Julie Kottamala,

Thank you for your question.

It doesn't matter what you are typing into the "Callback URL" field, since this value doesn't get evaluated by ArcGIS Urban.

What do you mean by

the street view imagery doesn't show up

?

- Did your Client-ID get stored in the Street View section of the Urban Data Manager?

- In the Urban Overview, can you see the "Street level imagery" button in the bottom right corner? (see red square in the screenshot below)

- If you drag the "Street level imagery" person to the Overview, do the green lines (indicating that there is street level imagery available) appear? (sometimes it takes some time until the green lines appear in the Overview)

Kind regards,
Dominik

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DominikAllemann
Esri Contributor

Hi Julie Kottamala,

Thank you for your question.

It doesn't matter what you are typing into the "Callback URL" field, since this value doesn't get evaluated by ArcGIS Urban.

What do you mean by

the street view imagery doesn't show up

?

- Did your Client-ID get stored in the Street View section of the Urban Data Manager?

- In the Urban Overview, can you see the "Street level imagery" button in the bottom right corner? (see red square in the screenshot below)

- If you drag the "Street level imagery" person to the Overview, do the green lines (indicating that there is street level imagery available) appear? (sometimes it takes some time until the green lines appear in the Overview)

Kind regards,
Dominik

JulieKottamala1
New Contributor II

you are right the callback URL doesn't matter. I just had to drag the person to a street. Perhaps it might help to have a  tool-tip because the green line didn't show up for a long time until I dragged it to a street. Thanks for your quick response, Dominik !!