Select to view content in your preferred language

EV adoption & Land Use

Jump to solution
3 weeks ago
KoSUSMag
New Contributor

I am struggling to create a map based on EV adoption / all car &  Land Use. I hope that someone has some insight to guide me through the challenge. Likewise, I do not have GIS Pro, but I am trying using the online version. Thank you in advance for your help!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DominikAllemann
Esri Contributor

Hi @KoSUSMag ,

Thanks for reaching out. I moved your question from the "ArcGIS Urban Ideas" place over here to the "ArcGIS Urban Questions" place. 

To provide an answer as specific as possible to the challenge you're trying to solve, would you mind providing a few more details, such as:

- What software tools do you have available? E.g. Esri's Map Viewer
- What data are available for EV adoption / all car & land use?
- Depending on the above question: do you anticipate any data cleaning work, or are you just trying to visualize as-is datasets w/o manipulating them first?

Thanks,
Dominik

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DominikAllemann
Esri Contributor

Hi @KoSUSMag ,

Thanks for reaching out. I moved your question from the "ArcGIS Urban Ideas" place over here to the "ArcGIS Urban Questions" place. 

To provide an answer as specific as possible to the challenge you're trying to solve, would you mind providing a few more details, such as:

- What software tools do you have available? E.g. Esri's Map Viewer
- What data are available for EV adoption / all car & land use?
- Depending on the above question: do you anticipate any data cleaning work, or are you just trying to visualize as-is datasets w/o manipulating them first?

Thanks,
Dominik

KoSUSMag
New Contributor

Thanks, @DominikAllemann, for your reply! That sounds great, and I will provide the details soon.

0 Kudos