Download scenario/Upload parcels error

Jump to solution
09-14-2021 06:39 AM
MaxNilsson
New Contributor III

Hello,

1. Using the Urban connector in ArcGIS Pro, I've been trying to fetch a scenario from a plan in my Urban model and encounter the following warning message. It only fetches the plan area and parcels for some reason and not future buildings. (No zones or overlays is expected)MaxNilsson_3-1631626570875.png

2. Again using the Urban connector, I've been trying to upload parcels into an existing plan scenario and I encounter the following error message.MaxNilsson_1-1631626367305.png

Maybe I'm missing something obvious here. 🙂

Regards,

Max

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Till_Schmid
Esri Contributor

Max,

Depending on what you are trying to achieve, some of these operations are also possible within Urban. This could be a temporary solution until the Urban Connector works as expected.

1. Fetching a scenario: Scenario data (including future buildings) can be exported within the plan editor by clicking on the plan name and selecting "Export scenario to web scene".
  2. Uploading parcels to a scenario: This is possible in the plan configuration. In the plan editor, click on the plan name and select "Configure". Now switch to the Layers > Parcels tab. In the dropdown at the top right, you can select the scenario and add parcels to it.

Best, Till

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Gertvan_Maren1
New Contributor III

Hi Max,

Due to changes in the beta API, the Connector might behave incorrectly. We are planning to fix these as soon as possible.

Regards Gert

0 Kudos
Till_Schmid
Esri Contributor

Max,

Depending on what you are trying to achieve, some of these operations are also possible within Urban. This could be a temporary solution until the Urban Connector works as expected.

1. Fetching a scenario: Scenario data (including future buildings) can be exported within the plan editor by clicking on the plan name and selecting "Export scenario to web scene".
  2. Uploading parcels to a scenario: This is possible in the plan configuration. In the plan editor, click on the plan name and select "Configure". Now switch to the Layers > Parcels tab. In the dropdown at the top right, you can select the scenario and add parcels to it.

Best, Till

MaxNilsson
New Contributor III

Thank you Till! I had completely missed that parcels can now be added per scenario in plans.

0 Kudos