Select to view content in your preferred language

Webhooks not triggering randomly

03-16-2021 01:49 PM
PaulSweeney3
Occasional Contributor III

We use survey123 and integromat extensively and it seems generally very reliable however recently I have users mention they have a small percentage of forms submitted, with a webhook attached , but no record of it on integromat. The record is successfully submitted to Survey123 but it did not trigger in integromat. I am unsure as to who I should raise a support ticket with. Is it more likely to be an integromat issue or survey123?

Tags (1)
31 Replies
lannguyentl
New Contributor III

we still have this issue randomly with S123 with hosted data in our 11.1 portal. 

Also, does anyone know how to manually trigger to send the failed record back to the webhook? We can export a pdf manually from S123.com\Report, however, we would like to utilize the scenario already built in MAKE. I sometimes try to edit data but it does not work. 

I used python to convert record data to python and then POST to the endpoint, however, the data structure is not the same as the Intergromat Survey123 Watch module generates. I'm curious how to match that data structure so that it can nicely work with the existing scenario.

0 Kudos
TylerDeBruin
New Contributor III

@JamesTedrick I am replying to this thread in hopes of getting some help. I am randomly having Make (Integromat) not executing when a survey is submitted in Survey123. We are using Field Maps to pass information along to Survey123 and they are filling our the survey on the mobile application. We are using version 3.19.121 of Survey123 mobile applications. I would say 90% of the surveys trigger the webhook but those 10% just don't trigger it. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Kudos