Webapp issues : multiline image and hidden appearance

Jump to solution
02-05-2021 02:51 AM
pvolte
by
New Contributor II

Hi all,

I'm using Survey123 connect to build a form on the field app and it works great ! I would also like to be able to use this form on the Web app but i'm facing the two following issues :

1. i've got hidden fields (appearance : hidden) on the form that I use for later analysis. They're correctly hidden on the field app but they are visible on the web app. Is it possible to hide them on the web app too?
  2. i've got an image field with appearance : multiline to capture/browse multiple photos. It works great on the field app but a text field is displayed on the webapp. Is it possible to have a browse images function instead on the webapp?

Thanks,

Pierre

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @pvolte

I had tested on my end and I was not able to reproduce the same behavior: 

pvolte.PNG

Is there a specific browser where this behavior is observed, or is the behavior observed in all browsers? Is the survey using the latest 3.11 version on the settings of the survey?  

If the survey is using 3.11 and the behavior is reproducible in all browsers would I be able to obtain a copy of the XLSForm for testing on our end? 

Thank you, 

Zach

Thank you,
Zach

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @pvolte

I had tested on my end and I was not able to reproduce the same behavior: 

pvolte.PNG

Is there a specific browser where this behavior is observed, or is the behavior observed in all browsers? Is the survey using the latest 3.11 version on the settings of the survey?  

If the survey is using 3.11 and the behavior is reproducible in all browsers would I be able to obtain a copy of the XLSForm for testing on our end? 

Thank you, 

Zach

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
pvolte
by
New Contributor II

Thank you very much, the whole problem is solved by switching to 3.11. My form was on the 3.1 build. Is the form build related to the version of survey123 connect?

0 Kudos
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @pvolte

Yes the version the survey automatically is locked to is the version of ArcGIS Survey123 Connect it was published from. For example if I published from Connect 3.9 automatically the form will use version 3.9 in the Survey123 website, and the Use version the survey was published with (3.9) will be selected. 

Thank you, 

Zach

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos