Web Form Not Loading on Mobile Device

09-20-2019 09:58 AM
Chris_Anderson
Occasional Contributor II

I built a deer harvest reporting tool in Survey Connect, published it, tested it, changed the permissions so everyone can submit to it, and distributed the link to open in the browser. On the desktop, it works fine, but on a mobile device, my testers get a 404 error when opening in a browser on their phone (I tested it on an iPhone  and got an error screen, see attached file). If I type the address in manually, and honoring letter case, I can get it to work. More often than not, it doesn't. Since this will be going out to the public, the survey should open up when the link is clicked (it would be hard for a hunter to type in the URL on a phone in the field.) Has anyone else run into this problem? I have attached the XLS file that makes this survey.

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Chris Anderson

Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
JodyZhengLiu
Esri Contributor

Hi Chris,

The 404 error is fixed on mobile browsers. Would you please try again?

Thanks,
Jody Zheng Liu

0 Kudos
LindsaySpencer
New Contributor III

Hi @JodyZhengLiu

It appears this is not working on enterprise right now. I have the option to open the menu to select either the browser or mobile on my phone, but the browser comes through with an error saying that the survey is not accessible or doesn't exist. I have tested this on iphone 12 and Pixel 6a, both with the same results. Works fine on desktop browser though, both edge and chrome are good to go. Thanks!

0 Kudos