utcOffset Expression in report not working

07-12-2018 03:09 PM
KyleLindsay
New Contributor

I am trying to create a report with the utcOffset expression. I have tried ${time|utcOffset:"+01:00"}, ${time|utcOffset:"+0100"} and ${time|utcOffset:"+01"}. It seems to hang up while creating the report and the word document never opens up. The screenshot below is from the reporting/recent task tab.

If I remove the utcOffset and use ${datetime|format:"DD/MM HH:mm"} the report will be created.

Has anyone else had an issue with the utcOffset?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Zhifang Wang‌ Can you please look into this issue?

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Kyle,

Currently, "utcOffset" is not supported in the report template syntax (we had an issue in the doc) but only supported as a parameter from API perspective. If you generate the report from the Survey123 website, we will pass the UTC offset of the browser automatically.

Would you mind sharing your use case of the “utcOffset" in the report template?

danbecker
Occasional Contributor III

Same here, utcOffset isn't working. We have ArcGIS enterprise, survey was created/published using survey123 Connect.

Trying to set utcOffset on a dateTime question so the output reports don't print UTC time, which is confusing to field crews reviewing the recently submitted data because it causes the date to sometimes be +1 day since PST is UTC-8.

0 Kudos