Urgent: Data Error in data view

10-25-2018 03:11 AM
Nicole_Ueberschär
Esri Regular Contributor

I need your urgent help because my people are supposed to go into the field within the next hours 

After doing a pilot with our surveys A and B I receive for both surveys following error message when trying to access the data view: 

"An error occured while loading the page. Some features may not work." When I click on Show details it says Data error. 

I now created the surveys again based on the old files because I thought maybe there was something messed up while updating. Buuut, after submitting the first test survey I get the same error. I can still download the gdb but I cannot filter the results. The analyze tab also works fine. So what could be the issue with my data?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Nicole,

Unfortunately, to diagnose what the cause of the error might be, I would need more details on the form.  Can you share the XLS file?

0 Kudos
Nicole_Ueberschär
Esri Regular Contributor

Luckily the error is only appearing in Chrome (also after restarting and clearing the cache), not in Edge or Explorer and it seems like also only appearing for me. I will still send you my excel file privately. 

0 Kudos
StuartMoore
Occasional Contributor III

i'm have the same issue when trying to filter a field that is a 'esriFieldTypeDouble' and trying to filter it where its greater than 10000

maybe it just see's it as a text field in the site, i've tried in both IE and Chrome

Stu

0 Kudos
StuartMoore
Occasional Contributor III

Managed to get it working, for some reason the field i was filtering wasn't visible in the stakeholder feature service for my survey, i updated the definition so that it was visible and it works with out error now

thanks

Stu

0 Kudos