Unable to create folder. Error code: 400.

Jump to solution
04-05-2018 04:45 PM
ChrisShuck1
New Contributor II

I'm trying to publish a survey using Connect but I am getting the following error message:  "Unable to create folder. Error code:  400". I've attached the xls. Please help. Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Please try to delete the survey from Survey123 Connect, and try from scratch.  Here is an example of your XLSForm that I was successfully able to publish without error.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Chris,

After taking a look at your XLSForm, it looks like you are encountering this issue due to duplicate values in the 'name' field of your survey sheet (N1, N2, N3, N4).

Please ensure that all values in the name field are unique and that you are not using any reserved words for name's as well (can be checked by looking at the Settings sheet in the XLSForm).

Let me know if changing these issues resolves the error.

Brandon

0 Kudos
ChrisShuck1
New Contributor II

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for pointing that out. I removed all of the duplicate values.  I guess there's more than one problem though. I'm still getting the same error message. I've attached the updated xls.

Chris

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Chris,

Please also remove/change 'Reserved Keywords' (Date, Map)

0 Kudos
ChrisShuck1
New Contributor II

Sorry, just remembered I was supposed to check for that. I'll let you know if there are any more issues. Thanks.

0 Kudos
ChrisShuck1
New Contributor II

I found quite a few reserved keywords being used in the name column in addition to the two you mentioned. I cross checked them using the conditional formatting, duplicate values function and they have all been changed. However, the problem persists and I'm getting the same error message. The updated xls is attached.

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Please try to delete the survey from Survey123 Connect, and try from scratch.  Here is an example of your XLSForm that I was successfully able to publish without error.

0 Kudos
ChrisShuck1
New Contributor II

Got it. Thanks for all of your help.

Chris

AndrewHargreaves2
Occasional Contributor III

I had this happen to me just now - I had a row in my XLSX names "OBJECTID". Once i removed it I was able to publish.

0 Kudos