Survey123 Web Browser: Survey Footer/Header still display when turn off

Jump to solution
09-13-2019 08:33 AM
AlexP_
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hello,

Please see two screenshots. I have survey123 web browser (AGOL) from survey123 connect with existing secured feature service. Is there a way actually to turn off the survey header and footer? I published it and it is still display survey123 header and footer on web. Please advise. Thank you

cc: Survey123 for ArcGIS

survey123_for_arcgis‌ survey123web #survey123

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Alex,

I can see what you are describing regarding the header/footer display switches not working.  As a workaround, you can share the survey with ?hide=header,footer appended on the full survey URL (https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/<SURVEY ID>?hide=header,footer).

James

View solution in original post

7 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Alex,

I can see what you are describing regarding the header/footer display switches not working.  As a workaround, you can share the survey with ?hide=header,footer appended on the full survey URL (https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/<SURVEY ID>?hide=header,footer).

James

AlexP_
by
Occasional Contributor III

James,

Thank you for your reply. This is very helpful. 

Alex

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Alex,

Thank you for reporting this behavior.  This has been identified as a defect, and has been raised by Esri Technical Support as BUG-000125151.  While we look into investigating this further, it would be helpful if you could please contact technical support and have them create a case that can be added to the bug.  This helps the team keep track of Survey123 users who are affected and can also help in prioritizing defects to address.

Best,

Brandon

ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Alex,

BUG-000125151 has bee fixed in the 3.9 release

Thanks again for your feedback.

KeizzyAnpalagan
New Contributor II

This bug still isn't fixed. I'm having this issue currently.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Keizzy,

Have you tried re-publishing your survey with 3.9 and also clearing your browser cache.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
KeizzyAnpalagan
New Contributor II

Hi Phil,

I have tried re-publishing with 3.9 and also clearing the browser cache. 

-Keizzy