Survey123-Survey can't be "finished"

04-15-2016 02:00 PM
deleted-user-wgzH2d-p_0_f
New Contributor III

Hello,

I have created a survey using Survey123 and have it published and everything.  I tried it out on my phone (Android, Motorola G, version 5.1) and it worked smoothly, and then tried it out on my new Lenovo TAB 2 (Android, 5.1), and I can't submit the form.  I can fill it out and close out of it, but I can't save the form for later or finish it.

Anyone know what might be happening?

thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
ShannonWatkins
New Contributor

A small additional piece of information:

In the large survey, I set a question to required and did not answer the question. When I clicked the send button, I did not get an error message about the required message (as I did in the shorter test survey).

0 Kudos
deleted-user-wgzH2d-p_0_f
New Contributor III

Shannon--I'm so sorry this is late.  I've been meaning to respond to you.

I actually have a ticket with Esri right now, and we're still working on the issue.  When we get it figured out, I will definitely let you know!!!

annina

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

After working with Annina on this issue, we were able to determine that the problem was resolved by rolling her Lenovo Tab 2 2 A10-70F device back to Android 4.4 from 5.0.1. She is now able to successfully submit her surveys on the device without a problem. Shannon Watkins​, which OS does your Android device have?

Brandon (Esri Technical Support)

0 Kudos