Survey123 sqlite database corrupt

226
3
06-05-2018 01:51 PM
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

One of my tablets crashed and the surveys disappeared from the application.  I copied the .sqlite database to my computer (~8mb) but when I open it the "Surveys" table appear empty. However, when I opened the sqlite in notepad ++ , I can see that the surveys are still there.

I've followed various recovery measures, such as  Procedure to recover a corrupted SQLite3 ArcGIS Mobile cache database, but they only dump an empty table.

I've reverted back to a previous .sqlite backup but since this is the first time that I've had an .sqlite database corrupt with Survey123 I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen and what you did to repair the database.

Tags (1)
Reply
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Jean-Yves,

Are you able to share a copy of the corrupt sqlite database so we can take a look, provided the data is not sensitive or confidential. I haven't seen an exact issue like with the sqlite database and Survey123, but if we can investigate further with your database that would be helpful.

Phil.

Reply
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I can't share publicly, but message me privately please. 

Reply
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Jean-Yves,

I have sent you a private message with my contact details. Once you send through the sqlite db I will take a look and get back to you.

Phil.

Reply
0 Kudos