Survey123 reports missing data

Jump to solution
11-24-2018 02:54 AM
StuartMoore
Occasional Contributor III

I’ve noticed some strange behaviour when exporting reports from survey123.

sometimes when I export a report in a batch or just a single one I get a report with missing data but if I export the same again it might export correctly with all the data

has anyone else seen this?

Stu

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StuartMoore

So I worked out what the issue was and it’s all of my own making... 

to improve performance when viewing the survey data on the survey123 site I edited the stakeholder view definition and hid some of the fields, this worked great on the site it was so much quicker to fine the survey you were looking for and to quickly look over a few key questions.

but this had a downside, the hidden fields were now missing from the exported report... doh...

i think this this might be a nice feature to add at some point in the future, the ability to hide Fields from the data table but that they are still pulled through when running a report 

stu

View solution in original post

1 Reply
StuartMoore

So I worked out what the issue was and it’s all of my own making... 

to improve performance when viewing the survey data on the survey123 site I edited the stakeholder view definition and hid some of the fields, this worked great on the site it was so much quicker to fine the survey you were looking for and to quickly look over a few key questions.

but this had a downside, the hidden fields were now missing from the exported report... doh...

i think this this might be a nice feature to add at some point in the future, the ability to hide Fields from the data table but that they are still pulled through when running a report 

stu