Survey123 repeat group always collapsed

01-25-2020 02:11 PM
jjeremy525
New Contributor III

I have a Survey123 form that is linked to a feature service in a Web Map pop-up in AGOL. When the user selects a parcel in the web map, a pop-up opens up with an Open Form link to the Survey123 Web Form. I have a URL parameter that opens up the survey in edit mode so when the user selects survey complete it will symbolize the parcel in the web map to be green. The repeat group questions is always collapsed but not when using Survey123 Field App. I want the repeat questions to show at all times, but have not found a way for the Online Web Form to do that. Is there a work-around to have the repeat questions show at all times, I’ve tried every appearance option in Survey123 Connect XLS Form and have not been successful. Currently I am using Survey123 Connect for ArcGIS version 3.7.62.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Jeremy,

Are there repeats/related records already present in the feature?  If not, it looks like the web form is behaving as expected when opened in edit mode - displaying the existing lack of repeats.

0 Kudos
jjeremy525
New Contributor III

Hi James,

No this particular example does not have a repeat record yet, I did test a feature with an existing repeat record and the questions all displayed and not collapsed. I guess my question is are there no solutions to showing all the repeat survey questions in edit mode with the web form unless there are existing repeats/related records present in the feature? Thank you James for your time and response on this subject.

0 Kudos